Monday, August 3, 2009

Boeing Discount At Imax

Hey!

Better late than not Pantoute they say. Here is a blog. Mine!

But why, how, what's the point, where am I, what is it?

Whatever the reason for your presence here is that you are curious too. I simply want to share and discuss various topics. So what we have here now? To begin, Google Blogger as an entry point, Facebook for friends and family (there is space), Twitter to share information quickly, Delicious for applications and websites web that I recommend you visit at least once and DIGG, DIGG dear to me to discover every minute (I go too often ... I think naaahh).

is a blog, so I talk and you talk to me. Your questions, suggestions and comments are welcome, please. Together we can make sure to share discoveries, computer stuff and chat about various topics that can reach many people. I do technical support for a long time and make the complicated simple to understand is the ultimate goal. The computer is changing around us and quickly draw the most of it with the least possible expense while fighters have fun in this crazy world!

Where will it all lead? We'll see over time. Maybe it's just a password or the creation of a universe filled with possibilities.

what I drank while writing this blog? Two Coors Light cold well. The mountains were blue!

0 comments:

Post a Comment