Saturday, July 10, 2010

The Hair On My Violin Bow Is Really Sticky

Triple cactus, birthday and holiday job

Lyon sighs in the scorching pain for two weeks now, and the Lyon strain predict that this is not about to stop. My shelter to survive, a air-conditioned office in an estate agency in the 6th arrondissement of Lyon, where I am "commercial assistant" for the summer. Yep, if you call 04 72 75 52 90 is likely that you will fall on me, delivering the soft reply "Laforet estate hello!". The job is exhausting because of summer and unfortunately customers do not jostle at the door. But colleagues are adorable and I learn many things about the practice commercial and real estate sector. This air-conditioned office

nostalgically remember a year ago, I entered those Trump NYC and France began six months of adventure. What followed on my return to France to award completes the year 2009/2010 the price of the best 12 months ever lived for me.

0 comments:

Post a Comment