Thursday, January 13, 2011

Change Default Lock On Vip

Tribute to ... Flander's Company (3 / 3)

And finally, some colorful secondary characters:
- Gladys, the little sister of Cindy. 6 years old, 2.30 meters, a disarming candor and a punch no less. The actor who played the monster takes its character as rarely ...
- Kevin , the villain fan tecktonik groovy immeasurable and life expectancy is inversely proportional. Fortunately he can resurrect, if you do not benefit much.
- Hitomi , sister of Hippolyte, pop singer to focus strongly Germanic. Do not miss the Fan devoted to it is important to cultivate today.
- Mr. Kim, a somewhat forgotten figure, glimpsed in Season 1, but I can imagine the genesis: "We would an old Chinese master, but as we did not, we will take a normal guy and he will imitate the Asian accents' on Michel Leeb, it'll be an illusion. "A humor probably borrowed from friends of a screw loose, but me it makes me laugh .

That concludes this week special fan art of Flander's (there will be more fan-art, but later). I hope you enjoyed it (me, I had a great time to colorize all that).
Until Season 4 begins, I can only advise to go (re) discover the series on the official website .
And if you like webseries, do not miss the humorous Noob , the hilarious HRD , the hilarious My roommates , exceptional Visitor future and the most excellent I never said no!

0 comments:

Post a Comment