Thursday, February 10, 2011

Lady Doctor Lnspection Penis Vidio



Recently, I received a request from a "friend" who told me little or Facebook prove:
" profile in mid G 1, KG 2 remember you, C 1 oak, fo pareuil k are you doing! "
After passing my scan Kikoolol translator / French, I finally understood what was expected of me. Because after all, a newcomer Facebookien earth, and therefore I do it tells you this wonderful story.

I was four, and going to school for the first time as far as I can remember. I remember leaving the house, the satchel on his shoulders. It was a small brown briefcase with felt, and I still remember that my mother had bought stamps bearing the likeness of identifying any mascot anonymous, probably a rabbit, a scroll which was intended to indicate that " This bag belongs to: ..." She then completed the sentence, his Writing confused mother worried to see his offspring from the unknown. " This bag belongs to: Julien Meyrat " First real use and worth my marital status.

front of the house waited, forcing the vehicle that was driving me up the cave of knowledge. 4L was a light green. It may seem odd today, at a time when a cute Twingo with air conditioning, ABS brakes and power steering is the minimum equipment of the young beginner in life, but at the time, early eighties, the R4, with its random direction, the air from the outside and the brake piston was still in vogue.
Before the 4L was waiting my cousin Marie-Pierre, who was part of "big" school, and was therefore responsible for watching over me. I remember her long black hair, his smile that has changed little since, and his long pleated skirt. We were shabby, but it was fashionable.

That, before entering the machine, I turned and stared, alert for the first time, my home, my home. And I saw him.
Impressive, fascinating, overlooking the whole trapezoid huge, majestic surface covered with tiles, pierced only here and there passages of the three chimneys. He protected us, me and mine for three years already, and protected others before us. It was all that distinguishes a house with a fence. It was a powerful symbol of civilization and stable, the evolution that distinguishes us from animals and the rest of creation, the realization of the main quest undertaken by humanity for millennia: protection from outside elements hostile. Without him, the return to barbarism does not even require two consecutive nights. Then, clasping my hands in a gesture that no one had yet taught, I bowed my head shyly to support him, and assured of my eternal gratitude.

That was my first memory of roof.

But anyway, these people have strange customs Facebook!

0 comments:

Post a Comment