Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Which Freeze First Pvc Copper

The most beautiful course in the world I was here

Monday, Maison de la France and Air France have organized a great big cocktail party at the New Museum (just next door to me) to introduce new modern innovations latest in our beloved partner, much to the fore A380 . I spent the afternoon in the company of Belinda-special events manager at France-Trump, Anna-my lovely colleague / boss of Press-and Audrey, my eternal desk-buddy-to unpack boxes and assemble of gift bags, before the guests arrive. Last stroke of brush and lipstick and go for two hours of smiles, welcome, enjoy, The restrooms are downstairs, please check your coat first, You Can Have a cocktail Over There.
Air France has installed for the occasion of its four new seats comfortable in the huge elevator that takes guests to the seventh floor, where speeches were held, where the view of the financial district and the Brooklyn Bridge casts, where is the buffet.
What's good about the events of France in America is that the buffet is not foutage of mouth you'll pardon the expression. Ptits furnaces of Alain Ducasse and ESPECIALLY all 20 kinds of cheese to fall down. "Tell me, all the leftovers, then you will not throw them away anyway?". And that's how I left my home in 21h with Fourme d'Ambert, the Morbier and goat, a real treasure when you know the price of cheese here. And a baguette. Nicolas, freshly arrived the day before, was delighted!

Tuesday, our colleagues in the office of the Martinique Promotion needed us for their Flash-mob , organized at the mall Time Warner's Columbus Circle. Operation promotional 5-minute frenzied dance and costume in front of curious passersby.


short, he who returns the price of keyword most fun so far (I'm still far from those of Rem ) had it right: "style with super star".
I also like "house of France France; press; Clemence Bouderlique" with semicolons please.

0 comments:

Post a Comment