Monday, November 16, 2009

How Much Does It Cost To Install Outside Shutters



After several search to find a better blog template, my choice is arrested on FUSION created by digitalnature . This model was originally created for Wordpress and as I decided to stay with Blogger, I found a version converted by Blogger To Wordpress .

As I wanted to keep the site as possible speaking, I can translate some of the code in time lost for a week. I think I had to put about 12 hours to research, translation and transfer of former to the new.

The new model can change the font size and expand the width of the site using the icons at the top right:



Ever cart Delicious which contains sites and software that are reliable and that I recommend. I will also soon have a list of software for Windows that I use regularly. this can help you choose the application you search according to your needs.

I added access to Google Groups, it will better exchange and share files. I'm looking at how to properly apply this option to the site.
My Twitter updates are also more present than before. Just need to write more often on it ... Did I say I ran out of time? :-) Besides, for those wondering what is the use of Twitter, then I would say that is what is the best to maintain this on people, friends, companies and topics varied. If I follow what Google again, everything is there. It's like a news site, but just what you want. And what messages are short, simple and accurate. And now it can create playlists to group by topic or by what we want. No ads, no gadgets like Facebook hehe. But Facebook still in place, including the sleek new interface was good, even if not everyone agrees.

So I hope you like the new interface, in any case, I'm pretty happy with the result. :-)

Remember that a blog I do for fun, so there may be some small bugs or changes without notice:-P


Topics to come: I installed the software at any time vs. iPhone Google vs. Blackberry cell and Wave!

0 comments:

Post a Comment