Monday, January 11, 2010

Coleslaw Dressing Coupons

Tasty new year


Two tasty traditions inaugurated 2010 at the Bouderlique's :

First, the Bûche , a rolled sponge cake filled with chocolate mousse and covered with butter cream. It is normally a Christmas desert, but as we kind of caught up with our Christmas'eve on the 31st, we enjoyed it just as much. Cosy night with the parents, brother, cousin, aunt and uncles. Not to mention that I once again beated everyone at Carcassonne ^^.


After a short first week back in Lyon, I rode north again for a looong week-end; I met up with my feeling of spending the week-end in my countryside cottage. Except it is not really a cottage but a massive former farm filled up with Papa's crap -roll down Rémi's page and play "where is Clem" (modern Cinderella style). Welcome home...

It is the time of the Epiphanie , a tradition when we eat the galette des rois . I made one for the occasion. Principle is simple : a charm is hidden in the cake. The one who gets it is the king. Philémon got it. But after two hours of encrownment, he agreed to go back to the republic.

0 comments:

Post a Comment