Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Myths About Itchy Left Boobs

Ob-la-di, ob-la-da

Winter sky is grey, days all look alike, but it is so sweet to live in such a beautiful city.

Lately, I have been starting my days with 3 hours of phoning-job: I call every hospital and rest-homes to ask them about how they do the laundry. How much dirty linen do you wash ? Do you look for bacterias in the clean sheets? How many driers do you have? And so on... I am now an expert in any waiting tunes. A good exercise for my nerves AND my courtesy skills.
Stick and carott tactic: all of this is worth a ticket to NYC.

In the afternoon, I go to class (yes, it happens...): intense micro-economics till mid-February. Afterwards, every student head to the " bar du BDE ": students headquarters within the very school, where beer is cheap and music loud. Let's dance some choregraphies , a real institution in EMLYON BUSINESSSSSS SCHOOL.

(pictures are from last year, keep reading for further details!)
First year students are getting ready for the big campaign and each team which wants to be elected in an association has to create a choregraphy and a totem, which are to be shown to the whole school during a big 3-day event. Just like I did last year with mine. Good memories are coming back!

We were the TAJ'MY ART, and built an elephant in paper maché in my tiny appartment.


At night, I go hang out with my dear friends or welcome them in my little castle for dinner. It never ends up pretty late though: last train, around midnight, turns us into modern Cinderellas and puts an end to every good night we spend together.

And on week-ends, we simply take it easy. Last activity worth mentionning: the exhibition in the fine art museum. Good news, all Picasso and Matisse works are not in the MoMA!
This museum has a gorgeous yard no one can see from outside, I'll definitely go there with a book in summer.
Modern subway takes us home. Better not to be in a hurry on a Sunday. But well, it's Sunday. And girly talks on the platform make me wish we had to wait a little longer.


Well well, and anytime I see a map of Lyon , I cannot help noticing that it reminds me of something.



0 comments:

Post a Comment