Thursday, May 7, 2009

Busnell 1600 Golf Rangefinder

newsprint ...


to thank you for the generosity mario fox
very sympathetic portrait
he wrote about me, and round hat, girls!
eille, even the photo shoot was fun: o) thank you to Christian Landry


you can read this article in The Tribune:
http://www.cyberpresse.ca/la-tribune/sherbrooke/200905/ 07/01-854177-beatrice-migneault-de-chroniqueuse-culturelle-a-camionneuse.php

I want However, to correct an assertion mario:
(so I gave dates and milestones in my life ...)
I had a boyfriend at age 15 ... stephen ...
he is a truck driver for over 20 years now
it transports liquid hydrogen to zétats
and I do not know if he goes around america!
to 12 years, I played chess with my friend Anne
I discovered The Police, Men at Work, and yes genesis
and thought only of his brother, I must admit: o)

and then thank you, friend- who are still congratulating me for having made this
turn 180 degrees!
the list goes on, in fact, for wrinkles of truck ...

wish therefore, a second article in the Journal of sherbrooke
lejournaldesherbrooke.canoe.ca / webapp / sitepages / content.asp? ContentID = 94467 & id = 110 & classif = News

good reading: o)

0 comments:

Post a Comment