Sunday, May 17, 2009

Gay Hook Up Spots Somerset Nj

a ride on the 40 ...


for a change this week: I ride in quebec!
I met a few drivers at the terminal brompton
Sylvia (whose truck is on the photo gallery) and Alain
gadget, with whom I traveled to Quebec
oula the jasette to cb! : D like in the good old days ...
it is beyond me, there ...
not, but they were out of the mouth, huh, these vans then ...


this photo taken at crabtree ...
just to remind me that we should not, but then not-at-all
turn in this tiny way ... oula ...


I made some mini-movies with my gun ...
Bétoté to follow on youtube ...


I had some good thoughts for ti-jo ...
he operates his restaurant yet-champlain bike?
and then I'll be alright m'ment of a detached cottage ...
I've written so many beautiful powêmes
eyes full of mighty o)




good, michel if you read me, is that you who fly a paramotor
when the weather is nice over st-apo?
every time I go there I see 2 pink wings
and whenever I think of you ... and my vertigo: D
I wish thee good winds this summer!
`

0 comments:

Post a Comment