Thursday, May 21, 2009

I Lost Robosapien Remote Control

that's life!


by radio-canada ... for a report on my story
found a very special life changing ...
beautiful morning with this duo of thunder
pre-trip inspection (I hope I did not forget anything)
Thorn-banging for the purposes of filming
and Repin in the real client for the real trip ...
to thank you for allowing this Bernières ;-)



not wait to see if they appear in this story
"cameraman caméramé" ...
thank you to Isabelle Lavigne, I managed to interest ;-)!



even more trucks Bernières have noticed their Vannetti
onto the viaduct Stanstead ...
drivers learn to know me a bin funny way, finally ... ;-D


toutte and it's not this: I must find my poems
read in voiceover by the wheels that rotate infinitely ...
Oula write something perhaps?
reconnect a bit with my old life ...

0 comments:

Post a Comment