Friday, May 8, 2009

Tajima Dg Ml By Pulse

(go)

and there I was distributed by the 91 South, towards the mountains!
unlike last time, it will not
1 hour before I realize I am a solo ... Guaranteed!
I enjoy every minute that passes o)

even if the previous driver arrived 30 minutes late he has not
Dépin his trailer - I had to ...
but I believe I made the blunder of me before: if I entered
I have done where I had to go
not wait one hour for the entire satellite operation ...
at least I hope to be paid for doing his job, pfff


it's still beautiful, a spring installed properly ... I
surely slow heat of my photos here
because every mile of Vermont will eventually be mapped!




I wanted to take it: I am my mother who lives here in quebec ...
still interesting to know that here is born the very vermont
loyalist, Indeed Sir, in memory of the Queen's castle?


that's the attraction of the truck stop Whately:
chrome diner to return, I got arrested and I also met Jill who send me
a pack of postcards from mass ...
because frankly, there is not really everywhere!

0 comments:

Post a Comment