Saturday, May 9, 2009

What To Make My Dogs Poop Harder

from Avon, Ct Connecticut


arrival at midnight black rain
knowing that I had to go to the left of the building engulfed
I of BEFORE my 53 feet without hesitation ...
oops too bad too late: any maneuver for ever impossible ...
cul-de-sac (rement. ..) keep smiling!
eille, the new recruit I became
has ben realized that for me from in there it would take
fingering ... ft. an instinct of "blind side" especially!

FAQUE I fell a little, to be ready in the morning and I
lying in the oven humid cabin ...
hmmm, I dreamed of toutte the sacred Nuitter brothel
how do I do now to get me out of this mess ...
O joy of adventure, when you hold us o)

came in the morning a tentative release clouds
"avon" need a friend, Yep ... I will call him "Duke" ...
a nice driver who called me "hey lady" helped me to
strategy: pre-unwinding hauler-pi-back-again
a little wait for trucks to pick up ...
a big 15 minutes and I retreated to the dock, ye ...

ft Blowin not you sign the beautiful red letter
positioned on the corner of the building, ready to let herself be seen
read: "back in only" ... yeah, I dunno then ...
like to know in advance what is helping bin ...



still have fond memories of this second trip o)
Connecticut ... aaah but not really postcards
I know why they do not ben not fit in the Truckstops ...

as I missed the crossing between two states ... Camera!
and this is the basketball hall of fame - fantastically illuminated
when I went yesterday ... Entek, I'm happy to ride ben!


0 comments:

Post a Comment